It's all in the details
- Criss-cross layering
- Feathery effect
- Universally ﬂattering for most eye shapes
- Shorter in the inner corner and longer in the outer corners for eye opening effect
- Re-Usable up to 5 times
- PBT ﬁbers
- Width: 30mm
- Maximum Length (inner corner): 10mm
- Volume: Light (Outer corner): 12mm
HOW TO USE
- Measure your false lashes with the width of your eyes. Deposit the false lashes on your lash line and measure from the inner corner to the outer corner and cut the excess in the outer corner with a small beauty scissor.
- If the width is perfect for your eyes, for maximal comfort, always make sure to cut the excess of the cotton band on each extremity.
HOW TO APPLY
- Grip your ﬁrst lash at the roots of the ﬁbers using a tweezer. Add a very thin layer of glue on the tip of the eyelash band.
- Wait 10 to 15 second for the glue to adhere to the band and the texture to become sticky.
- Chin up, looking down in the mirror, apply your false lashes on the skin as close to the lashes as possible. Glue the outer corner and follow by bringing it all the way up to the the
PRO ARTIST TIPS
- For extra volume in the outer corner, you can add 3 individual ﬂares and glue them on the your PRO LASH LIGHT once they are applied on your eyes!
- For a seamless look always curl your lashes ﬁrst.
- If you want to wear your lashes without any eye makeup, apply a ﬁne line of black or brown eye shadow to make sure the band of your lashes in seamless
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 1 in|
One (1) Pack, Five (5) Packs – 25% Off, Ten (10) Packs – 30% Off